During the production of dark chocolate, cacao beans are fermented, roasted, and processed into 3 components: chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, and cocoa powder. These are combined in various proportions to make unsweetened chocolate. Sugar can be added to make dark chocolate, or milk & sugar added for milk chocolate. White chocolate has no cocoa; it’s essentially cocoa butter, sugar, and milk.
- 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30% carbohydrate. Human study!
- What type of obesity are you? [rhetorical]
- “Forced energy restriction.” Nice one, spin doctors.
- Intranasal insulin. Interesting.
- Postprandial glucose variability and reward centers of the brain. What now?
- One MAD, Two MAD,
- Ketogenic diet in alcohol withdrawal
- Insulin: route of administration
- Carbs: low (LCHF) vs. lower (keto)
- the price of food, literally
- #kaatsu walking (and more)
- Eine klein Muscle Biology
- #eTRF: OK, I’ll stop now
- another feather in the cap of #eTRF
Twitter live feed