During the production of dark chocolate, cacao beans are fermented, roasted, and processed into 3 components: chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, and cocoa powder. These are combined in various proportions to make unsweetened chocolate. Sugar can be added to make dark chocolate, or milk & sugar added for milk chocolate. White chocolate has no cocoa; it’s essentially cocoa butter, sugar, and milk.
- Hey GLP-1 nerds, check out Nesfatin-1
- The All New “Uh-Oh CIM”
- 5x greater intake of seed oils. Place your bets!?
- Rebranding GLP-1Ra & SGLT2i as “CIM” O_o
- Seed oils.
- This mouse-alcohol-energy balance study is breaking the internet.
- Canagliflozin, semaglutide, and tirzepatide OH MY
- Homemade Healthy Hot Mustard. Recipe.
- B&M, Bimagrumab and Miragrebon. Get your grubz on.
- Tirzepa-what now??
- #eTRF 2022
- Death cycles of bodybuilders
- Think of DHA like ball bearings
- Transgender in sports
- The next phase of CIM/EBM debauchery
Twitter live feed