During the production of dark chocolate, cacao beans are fermented, roasted, and processed into 3 components: chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, and cocoa powder. These are combined in various proportions to make unsweetened chocolate. Sugar can be added to make dark chocolate, or milk & sugar added for milk chocolate. White chocolate has no cocoa; it’s essentially cocoa butter, sugar, and milk.
- Circadian rhythms in neurodegeneration: SAVE. YOUR. BRAIN.
- Sleep and circadian rhythms: evolutionary entanglement and local regulation
- Feeding rhythms and the circadian regulation of metabolism
- rotten dairy and psychobiotics
- keto deplet-o bifido?
- keto: which comes first, reduced body weight or liver fat?
- plant-based LF vs animal-based keto. Does this guy ever sleep?
- the most expensive spice
- Chocolate for breakfast and avoiding late-evening meals sustains fat burning :)
- some mechanisms and effects of nutritional ketosis
- quantum biology – it’s real
- Insulin Hypersecretion
- #eTRF OMAD (Singh et al., 2019)
- Circadian rhythms – exercise & meal timing
- A non-zealot keto study!
Twitter live feed