I’m not pro-big tobacco or cigarettes, but I am anti-scare tactics. It is usually the news media or politicians, exaggerating and/or grossly misinterpreting some study findings in order to make a great headline or secure votes. But in this case, it wasn’t. The predators who were preying on our fear were the scientists. Smokers of the world, unite!
- #eTRF: OK, I’ll stop now
- another feather in the cap of #eTRF
- Winter is coming. Get some sunlight now!
- Lower-carbohydrate diets and energy expenditure
- Melanocortin 4 Receptor
- the happy fun low carb ice cream roundup
- air pollution, no bueno
- magnesium (Mg) salts
- #eTRF is a circadian phenomenon, not a keto/carb thing
- hypothalamic leptin and insulin signaling
- ketogenic and ultra-processed, convenient not WFPB
- exercise and weight loss
- keto for the young and old (2 studies)
- Caviar of the East
Twitter live feed