I’m not pro-big tobacco or cigarettes, but I am anti-scare tactics. It is usually the news media or politicians, exaggerating and/or grossly misinterpreting some study findings in order to make a great headline or secure votes. But in this case, it wasn’t. The predators who were preying on our fear were the scientists. Smokers of the world, unite!
- keto deplet-o bifido?
- keto: which comes first, reduced body weight or liver fat?
- plant-based LF vs animal-based keto. Does this guy ever sleep?
- the most expensive spice
- Chocolate for breakfast and avoiding late-evening meals sustains fat burning :)
- some mechanisms and effects of nutritional ketosis
- quantum biology – it’s real
- Insulin Hypersecretion
- #eTRF OMAD (Singh et al., 2019)
- Circadian rhythms – exercise & meal timing
- A non-zealot keto study!
- New low carb + IF study with weird results
- Red Light on the Brain and More
- Red Light, Green Light, Photobiomodulation
- red light therapy: don’t write it off yet –
Twitter live feed