- Trust the unhealthy vegans…
- Go to bed on time every day, please. Bonus points if fasted & sober.
- Hair t?h?i?n?n?i?n?g? winning
- The Adiposink Hypothesis
- Non sequiter – weird stuff & tips
- Protein leverage hypothesis
- Fapping fat-trapping
- A fatty liver, don’t have one.
- The CIM is dead. Long live the CIM!
- 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30% carbohydrate. Human study!
- What type of obesity are you? [rhetorical]
- “Forced energy restriction.” Nice one, spin doctors.
- Intranasal insulin. Interesting.
- Postprandial glucose variability and reward centers of the brain. What now?
- One MAD, Two MAD,
Twitter live feed
Taubes 2013 – The science of obesity, what do we really know about what makes us fat
Posted on May 24, 2013
Bookmark the permalink.